Friday, 13 September 2013

CAMO FEVER

So last season/semester,the camo fever was rampant,everyone was just catching it any how,camo everywhere.I'm sorry for my people back in my home country Nigeria,if the army or police or navy catch you,lol i will only tell you sorry after they beat you beats by sarz :)
Anyways back to the matter...
Everybody was wearing camo anyhow like its their right to wear camo.Camo shoes,camo snapbacks,camo purses,handbags,shirts etc.And i had only a pair of camo boy shorts to spare...SO I DECIDED TO ROCK IT LIKE A DIVA
 Pairing it with a nice boy singlet,a soldier dog tag,some Louis Vuitton belt swag and my pair of heel,i made the best outfit of the week :D still remains one of my fav outfits ever (my children must see this mehn)
 Ok then i found this really cute camo blouse with spikes on em(I have a thing for spikes) and i was suddenly in love <3 girly footie shoes are cool huhn?
 @nerosometing rocked yeah?Lol i swear he looked like some soldier general type shit
 See through blouse...this blouse is totally net!!!And the back is worse!!!
\
I could make your soldier salute :D
ATTENTION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment