Tuesday, 8 October 2013

BYE SUMMER...HELLO FALL!!!

HAAAAYYYY SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED OOOH!!!
And school has officially started sooo...
No time for long stories and lovey talk.
 Thats me and the bae lover this morning before class.
Lol we were running late but still had time to spare for pix.

Thats what i wore anyways :)
Thats a pure white net skirt,the skirt has an underlayer so its really cool and really dope,hard to find(If i tell you where i got it tho....lmfaoooo)
The jean jacket is for the boyfriend,we are literally the same size soI am permitted to wear his stuff right?Lol
I just had about enough compliments about the 3 hefty neck pieces i put together on my neck to make my outfit dope and also my boyfriend had enough quaries with my 5 handchains.
Every one needs a brightly colored bag right?
Nero wore them Guiseppe Zanottis
He got the SMURF shirt from Cartoons in Magusa (For those asking where we got em)
looking all dapper & shit


Felt really fly tho...
Style is all about being comfortable and fashionable in your own skin and what you wear.


Hope yall like.
I have to run now.
I have an assignment due Friday for my cute male lecturer and I wanna finish it now (he is soooo cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment